Stannah was founded in 1867 and was when they first opened their doors in London, they still to do this day remain a British company. They are a global market leader of a massive range of products from home lifts to platform lifts. Stannah take pride in their ethical business practice and code of conduct.
They pride on their CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) statement which gives everyone a clear idea of what Stannah has achieved, and what their plans are for the future. They are keen to make commitments to everyone who buys their products, ensuring there are providing the best quality of customer service. They take all off your considerations into count to provide you the best quality product.
A company you can rely on
- To help choose the best stairlift for you, they will provide a free, home consultation complimented by our easy-to-understand product guides.
- Stannah will never cold-call or try to push a hard sell, and we will be completely honest about whether we think a stairlift is the right solution for you.
- Their products are available to be tested and demonstrated at showrooms all around the country.
- We are diligent members of all the significant trade organisations, and we adhere strictly to all their codes of practice, conduct and safety.
Good value for money
- When they visit you for a stairlift consultation, you will be provided with a written, fixed quotation that is clear and easy to understand.
- At a cost of just £7.26 per year, our stairlifts are cheaper to run than your kettle.
- You can rent a stairlift for both straight and curved staircases.
- They also have reconditioned stairlifts on offer, which still come with the same assurances of quality and safety.
The best quality stairlifts
- They will design, make, and install a stairlift to meet your needs and to fit your stairs perfectly.
- Stannah’s entire range of stairlifts fold neatly against the wall when not in use.
- They manufacture all our products in the UK and rigorously test them to make sure that they meet the highest standards of quality, comfort, and safety.
- They are so confident in the quality of our products that we offer a 2-year warranty, with 2 free services on all new stairlifts – as standard
- Stannah’s 24-hour speedy response call-out service ensures that a locally based engineer will be available to you 365 days a year.
- They have over 320 fully trained and accredited engineers all around the UK.
- When you telephone Stannah, you will speak to a stairlift advisor based in a UK call centre.
- Their engineers will install your stairlift swiftly and tidily – they even bring their own vacuum.
The Stannah promise
'Our four commitments are the foundation of a promise to you – a promise to be ‘always true to our word’
We make four key commitments to all our customers to make sure that every stairlift we install lives up to our engineering heritage.'
Active mobility is a partner of Stannah since 2009 and is very proud to continuing working with them sharing the same goal in delivering the best customer satisfaction.
Sourced from https://www.stannah.co.uk/about-us/