- How far do I need to be able to travel?
- Will I ever need to take the scooter in the car? If so, will I need to do this frequently?
- Do I want to able to travel on the road?
- Am I looking to go off-roading at all, perhaps to walk the dogs or on days out and about?
- What budget am I looking to spend?
- Have I got somewhere for it to be safely stored and charged overnight?
- Do I need any storage space, or any room for a walking stick, or crutches?
Choosing The Right Mobility Scooter For You
Comparing two different mobility scooters can be like comparing a Mini and Jaguar. Whilst on first glance they’re much the same – an engine, four wheels and gets you from A-B, when you dig a little deeper they are in fact very different. Without doing a little research you might swiftly find the product you chose isn’t in fact the right one for you, so it’s important to consider what you need it to achieve before purchasing. We’ve put together a helpful checklist of questions for anyone looking at purchasing their first mobility scooter in order to help: